Opioid Awareness and Overdose Response
Pomperaug Health District has a created a resource to provide information on the opioid epidemic in our area. CT Medical Examiner data for 2016-17 indicate that Oxford has an elevated death rate as the epidemic affects suburban communities in CT. We will provide our community with important information on the opioid crisis. The information provided will be expanding. Check back often for updates on local, state and national information.
- Regional Opioid Awareness & Response (ROAR) Community Presentation on March 20 (343KB)
- Housatonic Valley Coalition Against Substance Abuse (HVCASA) & AMR Narcan Trainings (545KB)
- Local Analysis / Office of CT Medical Examiner Mortality Data 2015-16 (24KB)
- PDDH Opioid Response and Overdose Reduction Presentation Available (276KB)
- Local Analysis / Office of CT Medical Examiner Mortality Data 2017 (38KB)
- Litchfield County Addiction Resource Guide (2MB)